→ Well, fail. I came back for a week and then totally dropped off the planet again. Mainly because I decided to give our bedroom a makeover and I had everything all packed up, so at least I have a good excuse! BUT HI. OK. I’m officially back. We’re all good now.
→ The end of September wasn’t anything particularly special. We did what we usually do, relax, hang out, see some movies, you know, the usual stuff. I literally do not have anything super cool to share with you so let’s just move on shall we?
So, I read one more book than I have been reading each month. That’s good right???
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen – DNF
- A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck – ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
- Five Of My Favorite Non-Bookish Websites
- Bookstagram: Then & Now + Tips
- Let’s Talk About DNF’ing Books…Again
- Bookstagram: The Why & The How
- 2017 Read-a-thon Schedule (should probably update this!)
- I’m just not going to commit to anything. We’ll see what happens! Livin’ on the edge.
UGH. I also haven’t had the chance to blog hop. I’m so sorry folks! I promise I’ll do better this week! >.<
How was your September? Are you excited for October, and fall, and pumpkin spice everything? Do you plan your Halloween costume this far in advance?