→ Oh hi! June’s already over? Holy crap. Time flies, doesn’t it? Well, it’s summer and June treated me well thus far. I really should start taking notes as the month goes along in this section because every time I sit down to write it, I totally forget what I did all month. I know I did something.
→ I went to the beach, my husband and I went to Medieval Times again (we love that place), but honestly, I’m just drawing a blank. Ask me later.
→ OH BUT, I did start a re-watch of Sons of Anarchy and am watching Grey’s Anatomy for the first time. SO LET’S TALK ABOUT THAT.
I only read 4 books this month. It wasn’t my best month. Oops.
- The Color Project by Sierra Abrams – ♥♥♥.5 / 5
- It Aint Me Babe by Tillie Cole – ♥♥♥♥ / 5
- Heart Recaptured by Tillie Cole – ♥♥♥ / 5
- Souls Unfractured by Tillie Cole – ♥♥ / 5
*I am not going to be reviewing the three Tillie Cole books on my blog
- 5 Small Blog Changes with Big Results
- More Ways To Read On A Budget
- Bookstagram: The Why & The How (WHY are y’all reading this! It’s so old, check out my new one)
- 7 Blogging Confessions
- My Four Book Collections
- A store update
- What I learned from 2 years of blogging
- Embrace Your Geekness Day / Video Game Day post
- Bookshelf Tour (maybe)
- Hopefully a review of ACOWAR
- Lauren from Wonderless Reviews shares her tips on picking a theme for your blog
- Becky from A Fool’s Ingenuity shares her opinion on commenting
- Mikaela from The Well-Thumbed Reader talks about how you don’t have to follow all the blogging advice
- She also shares how to write the perfect discussion post
- May from Forever and Everly gives her opinion on diversity
- The Bookavid asks when it’s okay to share spoilers on sequels (and talks about how it’s actually not okay, most of the time)
- Olivia from Heir of Glitter shares a huge list of all the things she’d like to see more of in YA
- Maha from Younicorn Reads shares 26 upcoming diverse YA titles
How was June for you? Did you read more than I did? Did you watch anything amazing? Any plans for July?