→ As I said in my bi-weekly chat, I went to two concerts (Anthony Green and Lynyrd Skynyrd) so that was a lot of fun! My husband and I also celebrated our FOUR YEAR wedding anniversary! ♥ It was nice to have a little staycation together in a hotel on the beach. It was a very fun month and I’m looking forward to next month as well because it’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH! I want to plan something fun on the blog or bookstagram but I’m not sure what yet. Help a sister out?
→ I don’t have a whole lot else to share. All of my free time has been spent binging Grey’s Anatomy. It’s actually kind of ridiculous how much I’ve watched it. I want to be reading but I. AM. ADDICTED. I’ve watched 5 seasons in like a week and a half. I have no life.
I did really well in the beginning of the month, reading three books in a row. Then, I suddenly just stopped and haven’t picked up a book since. So, here are the three I’ve read:
- By Your Side by Kasie West – Review to come
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus – ♥♥ / 5
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach – ♥♥ / 5
- What I’ve Learned from 2 Years of Blogging
- Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag
- My 5 Essential Blog Design Resources
- 4 of My OTPs While I Celebrate 4 Years of Marriage
- 3 Ways I Keep the Distraction at Bay While Blogging
- It’s Simplify Your Life Week next week so I’m going to talk about how I unhaul my books
- I was supposed to talk about Grey’s Anatomy but I’m already on season 9 so I decided to just wait until I finish everything available on Netflix to chat about it – which may or may not be within the next two weeks (sorry not sorry)
- If I’m being honest, I don’t have everything planned for the next two weeks so let’s wing it, shall we?
- 5 Ways To Support Your Fave Bloggers from Novel Knight
- How Do You Find New Blogs to Follow from The Well-Thumbed Reader
- What Makes a Real Book Blogger? from Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Some People Don’t Want to Read, & That’s OK from Beaucoupbooks
- My Book Blogger Bucket List from Drizzle & Hurricane Books
Did any of you follow the Comic Con news (or lucky enough to actually attend)? What is something you saw from it that got you excited?