→ Well, first off, if you read my post from the other day, then you know that the past few months (including January) have been a lot of nothing in terms of blogging/reading. I’m praying February will be so much better.
→ In real life, January was pretty darn good. My husband’s birthday was later in the month, so we celebrated that with a hockey game and going out with friends. I’ve mainly been lazy, playing a lot of video games. I haven’t read a book in 3 weeks because every chance I get, I play games instead. Oops. Another thing I need to work on.
→ I also reached a lot of milestones, which I addressed in my bi-weekly catch-up. So many of you congratulated me on those, so here is one huge THANK YOU. That means so much to me! Oh, and I finally released some new designs on BBB! You can get them on various items in the store, not just the ones pictured. Here they are, in case you missed them:
How pathetic that I only read one book! (Please refer to my Tragedy post)
Ruined by Amy Tintera – ????.5
*Not really top, just a list of a few – not including my most recent posts
- Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi – Book Review
- A Sky With No Stars by Juliet Dillon – Book Review
- 10 Memoirs That I Want To Read (Starter Pack)
- Ruined by Amy Tintera – Book Review
- If you like X book, play this video game
- 5 Tips to Rock Your Homepage
- Movie reviews for Oscar nominations
- Post ideas
- AND BOOK REVIEWS. I repeat, BOOK REVIEWS should be in the future
How was the first month of 2017 for you? Did anything exciting happen?
What was your favorite read from this month? GIVE ME RECS!