→ March was an amazing month for me. I actually did read (which I’ll craze over below), I won TWO giveaways (I literally never win anything) – one from Beauty and the Bookshelf the other from Stay Bookish Zine, I had a few lazy times, and one secret project. It was pretty darn good in terms of blogging/store stuff! (I’m really hoping to share that secret project. It’s already out there in the world, just a hint 😉 )
→ April is going to be – hopefully – full of reading! I’m going to be going to YALLWEST at the end of the month and want to try to read some of the books before going. If any of you will be there, let me know! I’ll be there both Friday and Saturday. I’ve gone 2 years in a row now so I can help you out 🙂
PEOPLE. I. READ. BOOKS. THIS MONTH.
Yes, you read that right. I actually do still remember what books are and I read them in March! I set a goal to read 5 books by the end of the month and I actually fucking did it (pardon my language but I’m so excited). Here they are:
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo – Review to come
The King Slayer by Virgina Boecker – 🌟 🌟 🌟 /5
Snowbirds by Crissa-Jean Chappel – 🌟 🌟 /5
Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall – 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 /5
The Life Fantastic by Liza Ketchum – 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 /5
- 5 Tricks That Help Me Bookworm Better
- Why You Should Read Indie Books + Recs
- 5 Ways to Make Other Bloggers Smile
- 8 Libraries & Bookstores I Want To Visit
- 5 Book Review Ideas
- A post about Bookstagram
- A discussion about chronic illness in literature
- A blogging confessional
- Hopefully I keep reading and have more reviews!
- Puput from Sparkling Reads talks about the difference between blog & Goodreads reviews….and puts me in a pickle.
- The Bookavid discusses the pros & cons of having a blogging schedule.
- Shannon from It Starts At Midnight talks about being a genre switcher and her method of choosing books to read.
- Fadwa from Word Wonders ponders if it’s necessary to relate to characters or not.
Most of you have probably already seen this but I’m sharing it anyways:
How was your March? What was your favorite read? Anything exciting to look forward to in April?